The liquid Face Lift , often referred to as the “non-surgical face lift”, achieves fantastic, instant results through the precise placement of dermal fillers to re-contour the face alongside Botox to lift and rejuvenate the face .
The liquid Face Lift uses the most advanced Dermal Fillers and Botox techniques to lift and rejuvenate the face, creating a much more natural youthful appearance.
The liquid Face Lift – look 10 years younger without having to go under the knife
- Restores volume to sagging cheeks
- Lifts droopy, tired looking eyes
- Volumises deep nose to lip folds and marionette lines
- Reduces the appearance of sagging jowls
- Botox Smooth frown and forehead lines
- We use the Perfectha’s advanced Dermal Filler range, Azzalure Botox to restore lost volume in the face.
- There is very little downtime associated with the liquid Face Lift , the results are natural looking, subtle, and truly amazing.
- If the skin is sun damaged, V1 Peel is used to even out skin tone, after the Botox and Dermal Fillers have settled.
Frequently asked questions.
What are Dermal Fillers?
- Dermal Fillers are composed of Stabilised Hyaluronic Acid, which is a biodegradeable substance that naturally degrades out of the body over time.
- Hyaluronic acid – occurs naturally in the deeper layers of our skin (the dermis). It helps to keep skin “plump” and has ability to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water. As we get older our bodies produce less and less hyaluronic acid. The ageing starts at around the age of 40 and the downward slide become apparent as the Skin starts to lose its elasticity and lines and wrinkles appear.
Are there any long term effects of having Dermal Fillers,
- Hyaluronic acid in the skin supports the collagen and elastin hence having the Dermal Fillers is good to prevent skin ageing long term.
Why choose the Perfectha range over other brands?
Slight lumps where a thick Dermal Filler such as Perfectha Subskin is injected, feels hard and, tight, and slightly raised, immediately after the treatment. This may take around 4 weeks to soften and blend into your skin structure. Definitely worth putting up with, as the Subskin lasts up to 18 months.
The Dermal Filler on the upper Lip wrinkles and Lip contour may appear swollen or puffed up after the treatment, this lasts a few days and will settle. .Daksha has chosen to use Perfectha, the Latest Generation of Hyaluronic Acid Filler, from France. They are Easy to Inject,Longer lasting than any other Dermal Fillers she has used and give a smooth, natural Effect on lip and cheek enhancement and wrinkles.
What are the risks or side effects with Dermal Fillers?
- The Dermal Fillers are probably the safest cosmetic procedure to have done. However expect some injection-related concerns to occur, such as swelling, redness tenderness at the implant site. They typically resolve within a few hours. Just apply cold compress or aleo vera gel and this will subside very quickly.
- Other types of reactions are very rare, but about one in every 2 000 treated patients have experienced swelling at the implant site, sometimes affecting the surrounding tissues, lasting a few weeks. You may be advised to visit your GP who may prescribe antibiotics and this will subside very quickly. At Healing Hands, we have been injecting Dermal Fillers for 12 years and not found this type of reaction yet.
- The Dermal Fillers has only minor complications which you would be informed at the consultation stage .
- Wrinkle smoothing injections are the most popular non-surgical treatment we offer. It is a simple, non-invasive, anti wrinkle treatment that can smooth lines for both men and women.
- Botox®, it is a natural purified protein produced by Clostridium Botulinum Bacterium which reduces the activity of the muscles that cause lines . Botox temporarily reduces the contractions of those muscles to create a smoothed, rejuvenated appearance.